* Knitted ankle support incorporating an anatomically contoured silicone insert behind each ankle bone
* Silicone inserts leave ankle bones pressure-free and provide intermittent compression to the soft tissue of the joint, leading to increased circulation, thus aiding in the reduction of swelling and edema
* Promotes proprioception, thus heightening sensory awareness in the ankle for increased joint stabilization
* Anatomical knit carries controlled compression graduated at the edges to prevent constriction of circulation
* Lightweight, breathable knit will not retain heat and is completely machine washable
* Designed for: Ankle swelling and soreness, Ankle sprains, Ligamental weakness and slight ligamentous tears, Degenerative joint disease (osteoarthritis), Synovitis, Bursitis, Arthritis, Post cast
Designed to help relieve ankle pain and swelling during sports and everyday activities, the MalleoTrain is Bauerfeind's most popular support.
Size: Circumference in inches
* 1: 6 3/4 in. - 7 1/2 in.
* 2: 71/2 in. - 8 1/4 in.
* 4: 9 in. - 9 3/4 in.
* 5: 9 3/4 in. - 10 3/4 in.
* 6: 10 3/4 in. - 11 1/2 in.
* Point of measurement: Size is determined by measuring the circumference of the ankle at the narrowest point